Re: [tor-talk] Super speed Tor

> 1. When we will have a super speed Tor? I mean, a HD video streaming from a hidden service.
>     When we have around 10 million relays + 10 millions exit nodes? Or Tor will aways be slow as a lame turtle, due to its low latency design and privacy concerns?

Current Tor connection speed is pretty neat, few years ago it was much
slower, like in order of magnitude slower. If you find Tor slow, maybe
it's time to contribute? I myself contribute for that reason, serving
some relays/exits on 100Mbit-1Gbit lanes. If you don't want to run a
relay yourself, maybe it'd be a good idea to donate few bucks to those
who do? torservers.net for example.

> 2. Is the bandwith my ISP provides me (it is 2 MB), the bandwith of the the middle nodes, or the bandwith of the exit node, that determines my speed under the deep web? Or a combination of all above?

You've answered yourself :-)

i@xxxxxxxxx mentioned
https://research.torproject.org/techreports/tor-growth-2014-10-04.pdf

-- Monoko Satou, Abuse Department @ netdive.xyz