[tor-talk] Can I use Tor browser with my own custom proxy instead of Tor network?

I want to use the Tor browser due to some of it's anonymizing features that can't be achieved in standard firefox even with plugins (like hiding plugins & fonts for example)

Unfortunately the site I have in mind blocks all Tor exit nodes, so I want to use Tor browser with my own socks proxies, binded to localhost at ports like 1080, 1081 etc.

I figured out how to run Tor browser thru my local connection, but whenever I set it to connect to socks on port 1080, 1081 etc, it instead tries to connect to the Tor connection on port 9050.

Is there a way to use the Tor browser on socks ports I select rather than going thru the onion network?