[tor-talk] Add unix socket to Tor control socket?

Hello,

(Not sure if this is the best place to ask)

what do you guys think about unix socket support for the tor control port?
I can imagine that this could be useful in terms of access management since the
socket could have unix permission. So I think the control port password could be
savely removed for a unix control socket, couldn't it?

Cheers,

Lukas Epple
sternenseemann

--