Re: Tor 0.1.1.6-alpha is out

Hi Bob,

> I installed this last night, and I'm getting stack corruption errors around
> "Payload"?

The complete error message is:

===================================
Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library

Debug Error!

Program: C:\Program Files\Tor\tor.exe
Module: C:\Program Files\Tor\tor.exe
File:

Run-Time Check Failure #2 - Stack around the variable 'payload' was corrupted.

Press retry to debug the application

"Retry" will crash Tor.

I'm getting it too after installing the new tor-0.1.1.6-alpha-win32. I
reverted back to tor-0.1.1.5-alpha-win32 and started getting with it
as well! Now that's odd, I didn't have this before...

It doesn't happen immediately, maybe an hour after starting.

--
cheers!
 alien  mailto:alien51@xxxxxxxxxxxx

.. Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.