[Fwd: Re: privoxy test request]

Sorry, about my previous only html mail...

This is my torrc file... Do I have something stupid configured? Its a pity to have so much bandwidth available and not being able to contribute some more to tor...

## Configuration file for a typical tor user
#
# On Unix, Tor will look for this file in someplace like "~/.tor/torrc" or
# "/etc/torrc"
#
# On Windows, Tor will look for the configuration file in someplace like
# "Application Data\tor\torrc" or "Application Data\<username>\tor\torrc"
#
# With the default Mac OS X installer, Tor will look in ~/.tor/torrc or
# /Library/Tor/torrc

## Replace this with "SocksPort 0" if you plan to run Tor only as a ## server, and not make any local application connections yourself. SocksPort 9050 # what port to open for local application connections SocksBindAddress 0.0.0.0 # accept connections from everywhere #SocksBindAddress 127.0.0.1 # accept connections only from localhost #SocksBindAddress 192.168.0.1:9100 # listen on a chosen IP/port too

## Entry policies to allow/deny SOCKS requests based on IP address.
## First entry that matches wins. If no SocksPolicy is set, we accept
## all (and only) requests from SocksBindAddress.
#SocksPolicy accept 192.168.0.1/16
#SocksPolicy reject *

## Allow no-name routers (ones that the dirserver operators don't
## know anything about) in only these positions in your circuits.
## Other choices (not advised) are entry,exit,introduction.
AllowUnverifiedNodes middle,rendezvous

## Logs go to stdout at level "notice" unless redirected by something
## else, like one of the below lines. You can have as many log lines as
## you want.
##
## Send all messages of level 'notice' or higher to /var/log/tor/notices.log
#Log notice file /var/log/tor/notices.log
## Send only debug and info messages to /var/log/tor/debug.log
#Log debug-info file /var/log/tor/debug.log
## Send ONLY debug messages to /var/log/tor/debug.log
#Log debug-debug file /var/log/tor/debug.log
## To use the system log instead of Tor's logfiles, uncomment these lines:
#Log notice syslog
## To send all messages to stderr:
#Log debug stderr

## Uncomment this to start the process in the background... or use
## --runasdaemon 1 on the command line.
#RunAsDaemon 1

## Tor only trusts directories signed with one of these keys, and
## uses the given addresses to connect to the trusted directory
## servers. If no DirServer lines are specified, Tor uses the built-in
## defaults (moria1, moria2, tor26), so you can leave this alone unless
## you need to change it.
#DirServer 18.244.0.188:9031 FFCB 46DB 1339 DA84 674C 70D7 CB58 6434 C437 0441
#DirServer 18.244.0.114:80 719B E45D E224 B607 C537 07D0 E214 3E2D 423E 74CF
#DirServer 62.116.124.106:9030 847B 1F85 0344 D787 6491 A548 92F9 0493 4E4E B85D

## The directory for keeping all the keys/etc. By default, we store
## things in $HOME/.tor on Unix, and in Application Data\tor on Windows.
#DataDirectory /var/lib/tor

## The port on which Tor will listen for local connections from Tor controller
## applications, as documented in control-spec.txt. NB: this feature is
## currently experimental.
#ControlPort 9051

############### This section is just for location-hidden services ###

## Look in .../hidden_service/hostname for the address to tell people.
## HiddenServicePort x y:z says to redirect a port x request from the
## client to y:z.

#HiddenServiceDir /var/lib/tor/hidden_service/
#HiddenServicePort 80 127.0.0.1:80

#HiddenServiceDir /var/lib/tor/other_hidden_service/
#HiddenServicePort 80 127.0.0.1:80
#HiddenServicePort 22 127.0.0.1:22
#HiddenServiceNodes moria1,moria2
#HiddenServiceExcludeNodes bad,otherbad

################ This section is just for servers #####################

## NOTE: If you enable these, you should consider mailing your identity
## key fingerprint to the tor-ops, so we can add you to the list of
## servers that clients will trust. See the README for details.

## Required: A unique handle for this server
Nickname masquerade

## The IP or fqdn for this server. Leave blank and Tor will guess. #Address noname.example.com

## Contact info that will be published in the directory, so we can
## contact you if you need to upgrade or if something goes wrong.
## This is optional but recommended.
#ContactInfo Random Person <nobody AT example dot com>
## You might also include your PGP or GPG fingerprint if you have one:
#ContactInfo 1234D/FFFFFFFF Random Person <nobody AT example dot com>

## Required: what port to advertise for tor connections
ORPort 9001
## If you want to listen on a port other than the one advertised
## in ORPort (e.g. to advertise 443 but bind to 9090), uncomment
## the line below. You'll need to do ipchains or other port forwarding
## yourself to make this work.
#ORBindAddress 0.0.0.0:9090

## Uncomment this to mirror the directory for others (please do)
DirPort 9030 # what port to advertise for directory connections
## If you want to listen on a port other than the one advertised
## in DirPort (e.g. to advertise 80 but bind 9091), uncomment the line
## below. You'll need to do ipchains or other port forwarding yourself
## to make this work.
#DirBindAddress 0.0.0.0:9091

## A comma-separated list of exit policies. They're considered first
## to last, and the first match wins. If you want to *replace*
## the default exit policy, end this with either a reject *:* or an
## accept *:*. Otherwise, you're *augmenting* (prepending to) the
## default exit policy. Leave commented to just use the default.
ExitPolicy reject 0.0.0.0/255.0.0.0:*
ExitPolicy reject 127.0.0.0/255.0.0.0:*
ExitPolicy reject 10.0.0.0/255.0.0.0:*
ExitPolicy reject 172.16.0.0/255.240.0.0:*
ExitPolicy reject 192.168.0.0/255.255.0.0:*
ExitPolicy reject 169.254.0.0/255.255.0.0:*

# reject ports officially used for protocols that were never meant to be
# anonymous (e.g. email, usenet) because of the spam risk, thus reducing
# our worry that the world would associate Tor with pro-spam advocacy.

ExitPolicy reject *:25
ExitPolicy reject *:119

# reject ports officially used for poorly-designed protocols that are
# always attacked by script kiddies.

ExitPolicy reject *:135-139
ExitPolicy reject *:445

# reject ports commonly used by widely-adopted P2P filesharing programs.
# Tor does not take a stand on the ethics or legality of P2P
# filesharing, either in theory or in practice.  We have simply observed
# that encouraging P2P filesharing presently makes our network less
# useful to those for whom Tor was designed.

ExitPolicy reject *:1214
ExitPolicy reject *:4661-4666
ExitPolicy reject *:6346-6429
ExitPolicy reject *:6881-6999

# accept EVERYTHING else.  Tor should be open by default: that is our
# attitude; our formal policy statement should reflect that attitude.

ExitPolicy accept *:*

# Bandwidth throttling... #BandwidthRate 800 KB #BandwidthBurst 100 MB