[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Tor server question regarding hidden services.
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: Tor server question regarding hidden services.
- From: Caitlin <The_Polymorph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 00:45:40 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 03:45:48 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=rocketmail.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Y49QDVp/anfW2oE1j7a8ipCxcEqrhEjWL+mQaHv6qmwdYr0avhVZ9LCH5/N0GysYFqh56zkMJaQpxdKsqz6Tr0h3SqDWMx55Au5pA/+eIC3ilkp9uSuKNKC3otV7pEiDmobd8IOfsivopSZQyQaaK5SLuzMTuXkFClpeembCpSs= ;
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I just finished enabling a hidden service on my Tor server but I felt
compelled to ask a few questions.
1). In order to run a hidden service, does one have to set-up a Tor
server with an exit node? If so, would I have to use the rule:
accept * 80
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss, "Oh the Places You'll Go"
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around