[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Puzzling behavior of Tor server.
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Puzzling behavior of Tor server.
- From: Caitlin <The_Polymorph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 16:45:36 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 19:45:44 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=rocketmail.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=MLf23trM6tS61lZWCuyhrIk5m5S3iHxEAo/5Y0GX1PiYC35aRPiqzDslFXwlOMPEFAIR/Qx6n3f+WZK1p8z5yehhpQnh5mLuaNvdfWjyPeNtzSK2KsbLoUuPbWj8B6Bi1hA97rJ22s/xRUlkyNq2aN4y8U9L3lqQ/ne7LkIEL3g= ;
- In-reply-to: <20060904233427.GA7566@localhost.localdomain>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for the info.
--- sigi <dugongs@xxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 04, 2006 at 04:12:27PM -0700, Caitlin wrote:
> > Yes, you're right but I forgot to mention that the software
> > gives up on another path (essentially it seems to stall) and I
> > log-out of Yahoo mail. Another annoying event is that I see a blank
> > page after submitting login information.
> so, you don't want to log something special about you're tor-traffic?
> Possibly I didn't understand that right before... ;)
> I think it could be the same thing why paypal and ebay accounts get
> locked to tor-users frequently: It can happen, that your IP-address
> changes while you're logged in to your account somewhere, because tor
> changes the circuit frequently. I know it from paypal and ebay, that
> they assume that there may be a unauthorised third person, who uses
> your account when this happens... I think, you can't do anything
> I had this experience some days ago with ebay: They locked my
> because they thought there was an unauthorized person using my
> I think, it has nothing to do with your tor-server - it's normal.
> For me your logs do look OK.
> | .''`. ** Debian GNU/Linux ** |
> | : :' : The universal |
> | `. `' Operating System |
> | `- http://www.debian.org/ |
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss, "Oh the Places You'll Go"
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around