Re: Tor log inquiry.

Thanks but unfortunately I'm using a WinXP (SP2) machine at the moment.
The docs were *nix oriented.

~Caitlin

http://wiki.noreply.org/noreply/TheOnionRouter/TorFAQ#ServerForFirewalledClients

> Thal

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind."

- Dr. Seuss, "Oh the Places You'll Go"