Re: (unknown)

Hi  *gabrix*   :

> I don't exactly remember how much bandwith my connection is supposed to
> have , anyway i have a debian sarge and apart from bwm what other
> package measure bandwith?Should i better measure without active
> established connections ? Thanks !

Experiment!

Try with 5 Kbytes/sec then 10, 20 and so on...

(For a server the minimum is 20 Kbytes /sec.)
You don't have to give all your bandwith to Tor ...

I have an ADSL connection and run a server at 70/75 Kbytes/sec.

Why you don't make a phone call to somebody at your ISP
to know the bandwith and speed for your connection ?

:)
--
Claude LaFrenière