Re: Using Gmail (with Tor) is a bad idea

Hi  *Exile In Paradise*   :

>> [2 lignes citées masquées]
>
> It makes no sense to me at all to use TOR to access
> a service nominated (and shortlisted) over and over
> for Privacy International's "Big Brother" Awards:
>
> http://www.privacyinternational.org/article.shtml?cmd[347]=x-347-182940&als[theme]=Big%20Brother%20Awards
>
> I think 2005 was the third time Gmail was shorlisted?
>
> I don't know how much of http://www.google-watch.org/
> is quackery, kookism, or paranoia, but if even a
> fraction of it is true, there are some scary abuses
> already possible and more waiting to happen.

Big Bother or not, how Google may keeps an eye on our mails
if it's encrypted with GnuPG ??? On SSL/TLS connexions ?
With Tor?

Talking about Big Brother (and paranoia):

Tor was'nt developped at the beginning by a branch of the U.S. Navy ?  ;-)
From a country (Bushland) governed by Dubya the 1st ?  ;-)
So how can you trust this ? ;-)

Did we have to replace Tor with pigeons to carry our mail ?  ;-)

:D

But can I really trust these pigeons ?
AArrggg!!!
I'll kill these pigeon right now: