Win32 Tor 0.1.2.1-alpha MinGW Executable

I have built an executable for Win32 solely using MinGW.  If those
waiting for the tor-alpha exe could test it out and provide useful
feedback, I appreciate it.  I'm looking to make all Win32 executables
using MinGW going forward.

This is just Tor and Tor-resolve wrapped in the Nullsoft Installer.
I've tested it on a freshly installed WinXP Home
successfully.  I have passed over 120,000 streams and 30,000 circuits
through this tor.exe, as a client, successfully.  I believe it is stable. Your
experience may vary considerably.  It may not work at all for you.
The installer may fail, tor.exe may crash, or your milk may sour.

I've documented each step so you can create a tor.exe the
same as I have done.  The Nullsoft Installer steps are a complete kludge right
now and are not included in the main instructions.  The document to
create tor.exe and tor-resolve.exe from scratch with MinGW/MSYS can be
found at:
http://cvs.seul.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/tor/trunk/doc/tor-win32-mingw-creation.txt?rev=8472&root=tor&view=markup

I have created and signed the package with the same key that is used for
the rpms and dmgs.  The package can be found at http://interloper.org:8080/tmp/.
The webserver strips all unique information out of the access log; same as
tor.eff.org.

Feel free to open Flyspray bugs regarding this win32 tor-0.1.2.1-alpha
executable, or the process to create it, with constructive feedback.
Flyspray can be found at
http://bugs.noreply.org/flyspray/index.php?tasks=all&project=4

Thanks!

--