[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Win32 Tor 0.1.2.1-alpha MinGW Executable
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Win32 Tor 0.1.2.1-alpha MinGW Executable
- From: Anothony Georgeo <anogeorgeo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 07:29:07 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 10:29:21 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=fet4/8/S1PlvOUZxtG0dLsjUrCBYZEE/Aw6uMqLjf0lI/r7OBHo5zHeSfLxZnFDFpOkQgI4gi+Vl4tv9cF89g9aW0g9OEusKIHpuPnzSyeO1m/AZ/j0uQQxddvDlKkDcMKwdRHVyj2KO4gKnxgQYOjrDSQfBUcSMBogNJoX4TpM= ;
- In-reply-to: <20060924034027.GA25629@hosting.lewmanracing.com>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
--- phobos@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I have built an executable for Win32 solely using
> MinGW. If those waiting for the tor-alpha exe
> could test it out and provide useful feedback,
> I appreciate it.
Working very well here and very stable :-)
> I'm looking to make all Win32 executables using
> MinGW going forward.
> I've documented each step so you can create a
> tor.exe the same as I have done.
I havn't had time to build yet but I'll try your
directions this week.
No, thank you! You have done the community a great
Best Regards, Anogeorgeo
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around