Re: Error generating TOR web site

Hello Roger,

> You need to check out tor-stable (tor-0_1_1-patches) and tor-head (trunk)
> and edit your website/Makefile to reflect their locations.

Many thanks for your help,

Following your advices and reading the svn book (rtfm...) helps me a
lot !

The html pages are now generated without errors.

But ... I have some trouble with the links in the french generated html
documentation page.

Some of the links generated with "make" by wml files in the fr
directory, linking to pages in english, are pointing to .html and not
to .html.en files.

For example, pointing to
file:///home/pascal/Informatique/Linux/Tor/website/docs/tor-hidden-service.html

and not to

file:///home/pascal/Informatique/Linux/Tor/website/docs/tor-hidden-service.html.en

The reference in the french and english wml file is the same :
  href="<page docs/tor-hidden-service>

The german documentation html file have the same behavior.

Do I miss something ? ( again ...)

Pascal