Re: Like to run TOR-Node

Yes, you're right, currently. This wasn't meant to be a way to avoid
server confiscation at *this* time. But if Tor node operators get a more
official acceptance somedays, there could be a way to handle this a
better way (i hope). Think on professional service providers, they get
the chance to *cooperate*, not just get cut off. What 'cooperation'
means in detail, who knows...

Until there is more *legal certainty*, we have to go a stony way to
promote this. But we can try to generate more goodwill. The plausibility
of the Tor operator raises and falls with *how* he's doing such things.
So the point i was up to still remains: Transparency on Tor usage at all
levels of the infrastructure. The hosters/providers shouldn't get known
about the Tor usage by bad surprise only, then it gots blacklisted by
AUP sometime, until no one remains!

There's a need for Tor (and anonymity in general) and a part of the
society knows it. But we have to find the right and open way to it, we
loose otherwise..

So operating Tor servers in administrative secret could benefit the
latter.

Greets

--
BlueStar88 <BlueStar88@xxxxxxxxxxx>