Re: Exclude nodes from certain countries

     On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 21:39:17 -0400 "Ringo Kamens" <2600denver@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>I don't think you get the problem here. Squid wouldn't be able to
>affect the choice of exit nodes. It would just be able to filter entry
>nodes.
>Comrade Ringo Kamens

     This is getting to be really irritatingly frequent on this list.  Grrr...

>On 9/15/07, misc <misc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 19:47:56 -0400, Ringo Kamens wrote:
>>
>> > The best option is to run a squid server on localhost with a block by
>> > country filter. Then, route your tor client through it.
>> > Comrade Ringo Kamens
>> >

>> I researched it more and everybody is saying squid goes between the browser
>> and tor:
>>
>> Browser -> Squid -> Tor
>>
>> Please explain how can you route Tor through squid?

C:	And it makes it confusing regarding which points you're referring
	to in the message to which you're responding in your message if
	don't intersperse your comments into the earlier message.