Re: [OT]RE: Unsubscribe

downie - wrote:

> You have to send to a different address. Instructions [to unsubscribe]
> are in the headers.

Having seen this situation on this list multiple times, it occurs to me
that beyond "To", "From", and "Date", many people have probably never
seen the headers.  Most non-techies probably don't even know it exists.
I believe most GUI mail clients, by default, only show the abbreviated
version I just mentioned.  I know mine does.

I don't know what the solution is, but I thought I would throw this out
there for people's consideration.

Jim