Re: [tor-talk] Don't use sectoor

Sectoor is no ISP. They run a DNSBL. Sorry if my message has been
unclear.

The problem is, that the /24 of the ISP hosting my tor-exit has been
banned as tor-exit, regardless that I'm the only tor-exit on that
network. This is disrupting IRC and mail traffic. I assume this might
have happened to quite a few /24's out there.

*If* sectoor would be an ISP I wouldn't complain. But disrupting the
service of innocent neighbors that just happen to have a similar IP
address is irresponsible.