Re: [tor-talk] Torrentfreak and Cloudflare

On 09/18/2014 04:48 PM, grarpamp wrote:
On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 11:53 AM, Grace H. <grace@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just visited Cloudflare, pulled some handles and flipped a few switches.
For purposes of the Tor wiki, etc.. documenting any available
controls for other admins would be useful
Grace was responding to my original post which you might have missed. This was from the site owner's email to me. The "handles.......switches." were not to be taken literally.
Confirmed. TF seems to be working just fine right now.
What your definition of working and fine are, I don't know.
However on a visit to TF just now, I received, and passed, the CF captcha.
Her definitions are the same as mine. Did you have JS enabled when you encountered the captcha? Did you enable it while working through the captcha?