Re: [tor-talk] Comcast looking for Tor traffic, contacting customers to threaten termination of service.

Ok, it did start-up much quicker when I just did it.

So I guess Comcast isn't shaping anymore than things like Netflix.

I just don't remember it taking so long even w/ a fresh download of TBB.
I'll try to remember to try it out on a couple evenings this coming week
and see how it works.

Once I was on, it felt a little slow but I think it has also been a while
since I've used tor during the 6pm-10pm weekday timeframe.

-ITG (ITechGeek)
ITG@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
https://itg.nu/
GPG Keys: https://itg.nu/contact/gpg-key
Preferred GPG Key: Fingerprint: AB46B7E363DA7E04ABFA57852AA9910A DCB1191A
Google Voice: +1-703-493-0128 / Twitter: ITechGeek / Facebook:
http://fb.me/Jbwa.Net