Re: PenguinPlay IRC meeting. GGI developers wanted.

Adrian Ratnapala wrote:

> WHERE IS THE SOUND TEAM!!!!!!
>
> I think we should pronounce it dead, and recruit a new one.

Hey what's up? I mailed Christian, I must have forgot to cc:
it to the list. Uh basically, I've got no time right now to
lead the sound project. I asked a few months ago if anyone
wanted to take over the group. Eelke Klein about a month ago
said he probably would. He's on vacation for a long time.
Should be back in a few weeks I hope.

Eelke mentioned he has a clever new sound engine design to
me before he left on vacation.

If the next IRC thing is sometime after Aug 18th I'll
probably be there. I've got finals and papers right now
(summer school) + work + games == no time.

Sorry I haven't kept the rest of the pplay project updated.
Also, pretty much all of the old sound team has dissolved
except for Eelke, me (I'm virtually dissolved), and Josh who
said he would probably maintain the web site.

I'm working on getting some commercial game developers'
input and possibly getting them to join the IRC thing
(though doubtful).

Maybe I'll post later about the sad state of the sound
project and our million designs, none of which we have
actually adopted yet.

	Sherman