Re: Doc updates and Webpage restructuring

Adrian Ratnapala wrote:

>> Another thing:
>>
>> I think our homepage structure slowly gets a bit confuse. We should
>> seriously think about rearranging things. Here's a list of things I noted:
>>
>> * Gamespace (currently on the Doc page) should be considered an own
>> subproject
>
>Hmm, I feel gamespace should be put on hold until lower level stuff is sorted
>out.What feels the list?

Ok. But we nevertheless should give it its place as a subproject, just as
the event manager etc - some "will come sooner or later" homepage will
suffice, but it should be already clear that these are real parts of the
project.

BTW: I hope I can start coding the File I/O system the next days....

>> What about creating a "Project parts" page, listing all parts with their
>> short overview and a link to their homepage, replacing the current
>> Gfx/Sound/Net/Input links on the mainpage (that are easily overlooked) and
>> the GameSpace/FileAccess links on the Docs page?
>
>YES YES YES YES.

Somehow I like getting replies from you ;+)

Cu
	Christian
--

Why look at the Docs? Nurses are better!