Interesting libs etc

Hi all,

I found out about some quite interesting toolkits etc we should definitely
consider.

The first one is Rastermanīs imlib. The Gnome people use it for their
Graphics (esp. dithering/color handling) and it seems to be really good. I
suppose you should have a look at it, Adrian (but beware, Alan Cox posted
some quite unfriendly comments concerning code readability etc about
rasterman ;)

Itīs mail page is http://www.rasterman.com/development.html

Ok, the second item is the "Advanced Linux Sound Architecture". According to
an Article in the german "Linux Magazin" it is designed as a free
replacement for the OSS. I donīt know much about sound coding, but it sounds
<g> promising. Have a look at http://alsa.jcu.cz/

Cu
	Christian