Re: compiling?

Thomas Jensen wrote:

>I have downloaded the latest version through CVS, but I cannot compile
>it.

We donīt have a ready-to-compile version of the SDK yet. The code in cvs is
mainly a loose collection of tryouts, proof-of-concept code, code snippets
we can integrate later etcetc.

As we are mainly developing the concepts and (in some parts) designing the
interface, there wonīt be really usable code for quite some time.

(Perhaps we should put some "status" info on the homepage...)

But, as with all open source projects, the more people are willing to help
the faster we will get something usable. In other words: You are warmly
invited to participate in this project, Thomas ;)

Cu
	Christian