Re: CVS directory tree

Adrian Ratnapala wrote:

>>I somehow lost the mail with the info about where to
>>put the PenguinPlay includes etc. :(

>Don't know If I could find any such mail, but I can tell you (and the rest
of >the list)
>     General PenguinPlay  stuff can go in
>             penguinplay/include
>     Graphics specific stuff should go in
>             penguinplay/PenguinGraphics/include

Another thing: do we already have some conventions about the naming and
placement of include files concerning the installed version?

In other words: When including PenguinPlay headers, should I write

#include <ppGfxSomeInclude.h>
or
#include <ppgSomeInclude.h>
or
#include <PenguinPlay/GfxSomeInclude.h>
or
#include <PenguinPlay/Gfx/SomeInclude.h>
or
#include <PenguinPlay/Graphics/SomeInclude.h>

or something completely different??

Cu
	Christian