Re: PenguinPlay and 3d

Adrian Ratnapala wrote:

>Sorry for putting this on the main list,  I am having a little bit
>of trouble with the graphics mailinglist (I have a sneaking suspicion
>that I am not subscribed!)

There actually was some traffic on tge PGfx list the last days, so youŽre propably right...

>The big thing  I want to see is a _discussion_ about 3d, before we

ThereŽs actually a discussion on the gfx list - it seems as if you were unsubscribed  just a few days before it started ;)
 I already wondered that I didnt see any comments from you ;)

IŽll send you the relevant parts per private mail.

Cu
	Christian