Crystal Space 3D engine

 I've been inactive on this list for a while, but I saw this (slashdot?) and
thought it may be of interest to Penguinplay as an alternative 3d
implementation.
It sits on top of Glide, Opengl or even Direct3D, and supports Linux,
various Unix flavours, Windows, Mac, OS/2 etc.
 Penguin play is mentioned on the site in a number of places. It would be good
to work with this, as it doesnt' seem to have much in the way of network,
sound, file handling or other support like Penguinplay does (or at least
hopes to
achieve).

 Addendum - I just noticed that the author has posted in here, but I don't
remember seeing much about Crystal Space mentioned by others. So I'm still
sending this as a reminder :-)