Re: Crystal Space 3D engine

Errol Smith wrote:

>  I've been inactive on this list for a while, but I saw this (slashdot?) and
> thought it may be of interest to Penguinplay as an alternative 3d
> implementation.
> It sits on top of Glide, Opengl or even Direct3D, and supports Linux,
> various Unix flavours, Windows, Mac, OS/2 etc.
>  Penguin play is mentioned on the site in a number of places. It would be good
> to work with this, as it doesnt' seem to have much in the way of network,
> sound, file handling or other support like Penguinplay does (or at least
> hopes to
> achieve).

Small correction. Crystal Space does have network support and sound (even
3D sound) libraries which are designed to work with CS (although they could
be used seperately).

Greetings,

Jorrit.Tyberghein@uz.kuleuven.ac.be, University Hospitals KU Leuven BELGIUM

"How's he in the mysterious senses department?"
        -- Gaspode the wonder dog
           (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)