Re: Zombie, PFile and the like

Personally, I'm dead sexy, so I don't need to work on a sexy project. I am most
interested in both Pfile, and in game AI. I really want to be able to have some
sort of at least game AI docs included w/ PPlay, if not a low level AI API. It
would most likely have to be in several bits though, one for each style of game
AI. Anyone have URLs for any good game AI docs?