Re: Zombie, PFile and the like

 That's a good point - somewhere we should have a large collection of FAQ's,
documents & so on relating to game development & technology (and/or links to
them). This will help us with a one-stop-shop for game developer stuff,
plus be
useful for those things that PP doesn't cover on it's own (like game AI for
example, but also overall game structure, development tools etc).
 A nice collection might encourage game developers to come check PP out while
they are looking through our docs...

At 10:52 28/06/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Personally, I'm dead sexy, so I don't need to work on a sexy project. I am
most
>interested in both Pfile, and in game AI. I really want to be able to have
some
>sort of at least game AI docs included w/ PPlay, if not a low level AI
API. It