Re: New Linux Game SDK Project - Please Read This If Nothing Further

Nicholas Lee wrote:

>So I think the best things you could possible do:
>i) Take over the Sound team, which is enough work in itself.
>ii) get some of your friends to join in other empty slots in the project.

iii) Take care of the Input part. It has even more problems than sound.
iv) Take care about the homepage. That would benefit PPlay propably most
right now.
v) Have a look at the existing code/designs and give comments

>I would think that most of the current members, might object to someone
>they hardly know taking 'leadership' of the project.  And I'm not the

Er, yess.

>person to ask, rather more a discussion for the general mailing list.

Yup. Please subscribe if you're really interested in PenguinPlay.
Discussion via mailing list is so much easier.

Cu
	Christian