Re: pfile_basic runs successfully under NT

Christian Reiniger wrote:

>I tried compiling the package here to be sure everything is OK for the
>release and, well, your PP_DEBUG_BREAK macro made some problems (Warning:
>statement before comma operator has no effect). I moved the
>#define ppEvilTrick into the #ifdef PP_SYS_OS_WIN32 block and now it works
>fine:

>There are however still some warnings and even errors in PSound:

>(normal gcc pickyness) and

>These members should be made "protected", right?

I made some changes, which I shouldn't have made - I can't help myself.

I've been thing about making changes so that Samples children are simply called
to Load and save data.
This is what they do already. I thought it would be better if the sample class.
To make changes to the sample class easier to handle I made all the data private
instead of protected.
(except for the data buffer) and made the children use accessors instead. I
guess I overlooked SampleAF.
Or forgot to submit the changes to CVS.

Hopefully I have attached a fixed version of SampleAF.cpp and the dll built on
windows 98.

I made some changes for the next release in AudioToFile to use double buffering
and select when writing
the output.

I'm not sure if this has improved the performance as I haven't done enough
testing for the changes that I made.

(See attached file: LibPenguinPlay.zip)(See attached file: SampleAF.cpp)

.ZIP File

SampleAF.cpp