Re: 0.1 (was: pfile_basic runs successfully under NT)

Christian Reiniger wrote:

>And there's a rather severe bug in PFile: The VFS functions scramble the
>path. All example programs run without a single error or warning, but the
>PakArchives end up in the wrong places, with the wrong names (e.g. ../test
>instead of ./StressTest.pak). Looks like a problem with converting pak://
>URLs to native format.

Update: The bug seems to be in the handling of native paths by URLInfo,
which results in the CWD path being scrambled. Shouldn't be difficult to
fix, but it's getting late here. I'll take care of it (as well as the
release packaging etc) tomorrow.

	Christian
--

Troi, report to my room. Clothing optional