Common code.

I have written earlier about  a common header file for the whole
project.  I have got such a thing written (and I have removed all
the graphics specific stuff from it).

It defines:
	* Basic data types which we can all use.  ppInt etc.
	* Functions for sending error messages.
	* A class to support debuggin large Layer O object.
        * Some other miscilaneus stuff.
(perhaps we need an assert() equivilent as well).

I have also got a .cc file which defines a very small library
for supporting all this.  We can put all the common code which
we write in future into this library.

To save time, I will put all this stuff on the CVS tree without asking
permission.  If we decide not to use this stuff, then we can delete it.
This will involve creating the direcotries penguinplay/include, and
penguinplay/lib.

Bye.