header locations and things.

ISSUE 1:  HEADER LOCATIONS.

So far we have been assuming that PenguinPlay header's should
go in some directory which is in the header search path of
the user.  Wouldn't it be cleaner to have an include/PenguinPlay
directory.

i.e Users would do

#include <PenguinPlay/SomeHeader.h>

rather than just

#include <SomeHeader.h>

A quick disicion on this would be nice, so that I can change
my own sources before putting them into the CVS tree.

ISSUE 2:  Pointers vs. References

When designing a C++ API we get to chose between pointers and
referances when we do call-by-value.  It is important to have
some consistent logic throught the whole of pPlay as to what
we choose.

Most API designs I've seen use referances as much as possible.
But I elected to go for pointers since there are some situations
in which I can't use references at all, so using pointers throught
gives a more consistent interface.  Also I found I needed fewer
* and & operators when I switched from references to pointers.

So my opinion is to use pointers even in cases where references would
look more elegant, but those are just my thoughts.  What does everyone
else think?

ISSUE 3: Etc.

Are there any other similar trivial-but-important issues which
anyone can think of?