Open Season on Penguins.

I think it is high time we made clear in the available documentation
whether or not we are linux dependent or not.  A lot of people seem
confused about this (and that includes me).

As far as I know PenguinPlay should work on any system with GGI graphics
and OSS sound.  I think our policy should that PenguinPlay is
	*  Targeted for all Un*x platforms (even if it is linux centric).
	*  We are leaving the door open for ports to other systems.

First can we agree on this policy?

And second, given we are in agreement we should go around all the docs
and get
rid of the things which say "for linux".  Specifically I mean getting
rid
of that statement on the main web page saying
The goal of the PenguinPlay GSDK project, is to
          The goal of the PenguinPlay GSDK project, is to
          provide the best working environment to create
          and port game and multimedia applications to the
          Linux OS.