Re: my project today...

The Greene Family wrote:

>dififcult...i'm also tracking down an error in my code that has to do with
>exceptions...again nothing difficult.  Should have test programs for the

Do you use ppThrow () ? If yes I think I know what your problem is. I just
noticed that ppThrow  issues a "throw new SomeException (...);", while
normal people use something like "catch (SomeException XCept)" to catch
such things. That means the catch clause expects an object while the throw
thingy throws a pointer.
(PS: Yes, I wrote ppThrow back then ;)

I just committed a corrected version of PenguinPlay.h

	Christian