Re: [pygame] Hashido

> I'm always an advocate of the right tool for the right
> job, so what about a Java GUI.  I think Java would run

I have nothing against a Java GUI but as I say i want to make
the presentation engine first.

I use python and jython at the office but i doubt we can use any C++
module with jython. (jython is a pure java program i thought... and I
am not friendly with the JNI...)

So I intended to write my first multimedia scripts by hand.
If my classe hierarchy is well enough done and simple it should be very
straightforward.

Eventually I will find what kind of GUI i can make as quick as possible.
My preferences would have gone for wxPython but...

Guillaume