[pygame] fun game

I am working on a really fun game, but I am having a hard time making it
more fun. I need some help. Here is the source code so far:

#------------------------------------
print "Preparing to do fun things..."
import math
import random

print "Commencing fun..."
while True:
  math.sqrt(random.random())

The trouble is, when I check my processor usage on my dual processor Mac
G4, I only have one processor averaging around 90% fun, and sometimes
dropping as low as 86% fun. Does anybody know a more fun operation than
math.sqrt that I could use to push the fun up to 100%? Is there any way
I am going to be able to get both processors up to 100% without using
multithreading? I figure I should be able to max out at 200% fun on this
system, but I am stuck here. Any advice?

---
James Paige