Re: [pygame] fun game

On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 01:05:01AM +0200, Rikard Bosnjakovic wrote:
> On 4/24/07, James Paige <Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >Does anybody know a more fun operation than
> >math.sqrt that I could use to push the fun up to 100%?
>
> while 1:
>  pass

Nope, that is about the same. still averaging about 90% fun on just one
processor.

[aside]Dave LeCompte, after reading the rest of your
conversation with Brian, and re-reading my own "fun game" post,
I wan't to clairify that it was just an attempt at friendly
teasing-- I don't intend to be mean-spirited. The idea of a CPU
as a machine for converting electicity into fun just tickled my
funny-bone :)[/aside]

---
James Paige