[pygame] announcing Far Blazer 0.7

Folks,
  I'm getting close to finishing a Python/Pygame game called Far
Blazer. It's based on Star Blazer, a game I used to like playing on
the Apple ][.

  The code owes a lot to Pete Shinners' Solar Wolf, since I borrowed
SW's basic framework.

  Right now there's no sound, I haven't tested the joystick code
(since I don't have a joystick), and it could probably use some
optimization (?) but it's mostly complete. The different levels also
probably need some playability work.

  It's not nearly as addictive as Solar Wolf, but let me know what you
think, if you find any bugs, etc.

  There's a Windows self-extracting exe file and source code for Linux
available here:

http://www.pobox.com/~adamf/software/farblazer/farblazer.shtml

cheers
adam