[pygame] new tutorials

As we approach the release of pygame-1.3, i've put together a batch of
new examples and tutorials. they are currently all online (although
it'll probably be tricky to try the new examples unless you grab it all
from cvs)

please feel free to read these before the real release. i haven't spent
much time proofreading all of these, but i plan to soon. send those
typos and comments in. you can mail me direct for the simple stuff,
pete@shinners.org, but feel free to discuss any of it here on the list.

Help! How Do I Move An Image?
http://www.pygame.org/docs/tut/MoveIt.html
This is a new tutorial for the ultra-newbie. There have been many new
people coming to pygame that just haven't figured out a good way to
cleanly animate several objects. This goes through from the very
beginning and handholds up to creating a game object class and moving
many instances of them around the screen. The final form of this
tutorial is also one of the new pygame example, named "moveit.py". Very
simple, but also very non-confusing.

Chimp Line By Line
http://www.pygame.org/docs/tut/ChimpLineByLine.html
The chimp example has been completely rewritten. It now uses the new
sprite module, and includes lots of error checking, good reusable code.
The tutorial has also been updated for the new code. There's also some
fun new features for the chimp example. I really wanted to "clean up"
the simple code it used before, since i was beginning to see it in so
many places :]

Sprite Module Introduction
http://www.pygame.org/docs/tut/SpriteInto.html
This is a 'bigger than i thought it would be' introduction to the new
sprite module. It requires a little python experience (and probably some
pygame experience too). It covers everything from what it all is, to how
you should use it. Sprite module is good good.