Re: [pygame] new tutorials

> Help! How Do I Move An Image?
> http://www.pygame.org/docs/tut/MoveIt.html
> This is a new tutorial for the ultra-newbie. There have been many new
> people coming to pygame that just haven't figured out a good way to
> cleanly animate several objects. This goes through from the very
> beginning and handholds up to creating a game object class and moving
> many instances of them around the screen. The final form of this
> tutorial is also one of the new pygame example, named "moveit.py". Very
> simple, but also very non-confusing.

Hey nice tut. For me being an untra newbie in terms of moving images around
it has helped. I had an idea thats how it worked but that tut made it clear.
Ive never had to animate a image for Pyzzle but for the planned game object
class will need it.

At one point the text scrolls right along the page, but otherwise very nice
and easy to read.

Thanks
Andy