[pygame] Trolls Outta Luckland - new release

Ahoy, pygamers.

v0.0.3 is posted.
http://www.pygame.org/project-Trolls+Outta+Luckland-1358-2402.html

Ain't this like the third space shooter out this month? Sorry...
promise, we did not conspire to flood you with shooters! :)

Anyway, I'd been wanting to do a shooter for a very long time so here
it comes. A little tired of the joystick and keyboard scene with its
clumsy 2- to 8-way motion. Thought I would go mouse for a big change,
try and get N-way. And that seems to be working great. I poured many
hours in over the past few days, and it shows. Please check it out, I
hope you like.

I haven't gotten any feedback yet. Not even a "first post!!!!1" Makes
me wonder if my stuff is broke. :) Let me know if you have any
problems with the site. And thanks for your interest.

Gumm