[pygame] Re: Erratic behavior with pygame.font.SysFont

You guys should be very proud of me! I wrote a script using threading
that seems to be able to test all the fonts and record which ones
work. The best part is that I barely know anything about threads haha.
I'd really appreciate it if someone else could verify my results.

Here's the code: http://codepad.org/Bfme8Ctx

After running, I ran my font-click-through script again, modifying it
so that it first checked that the next font to test was not an erratic
one, and this time it worked flawlessly!