Re: [pygame] Movies in .exe

first sorry for my english.

you can put the file .mpg in folder dist created by py2exe, and in your code you call the movie.  Will be that?

On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 6:49 PM, Ian Mallett <geometrian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I have a .mpg movie that I want to play in a .exe, but I also want the movie file to be included inside the .exe itself.  I came up with two solutions:
1. Supposedly, this is possible with py2exe, but I don't know how.  I looked at http://www.py2exe.org/index.cgi/CustomDataInExe, I couldn't figure it out.
2. The alternative is storing the movie file in the .py file itself as a string.  I tried this, but I don't know how to transform the string into a suitable object for pygame.movie.Movie().

Ideas, anyone?
Ian

--

[DesenvolvedorWeb/CEFET/RN]
[Ciências da Computação/UFRN]

"Mais sábio é aquele que sabe que não sabe" (Sócrates)