[pygame] How to render japanese characters with font?

Hi there,

I wanna make a game that in screen show japanese characters, but I dont wanna make this with image. I wanted just do it with render font.  But, its dont work right here, I tried and just show squares and never the characters. Already downloaded some fonts to japanese, but show just squares.  Anyone have a solution?

--

[DesenvolvedorWeb/CEFET/RN]
[Ciências da Computação/UFRN]

"Mais sábio é aquele que sabe que não sabe" (Sócrates)