Re: contribute to pygame... Some fun projects to do for pygame 1.9. was Re: [pygame] Bundling Pygame documents

I dig the rewriting pygame site in python part. It'd also need a new fresh theme (that green... arg! my eyes!). Would it be written in Django? I've been fiddling around with CherryPy (cherrypy.org), and it's quite awesome. (See pymike.pynguins.com) If you wrote it in CherryPy, I'm pretty sure I could help some.

Cheers!