[pygame] pygame.camera was (Re: contribute to pygame... Some fun projects to do for pygame 1.9. was Re: [pygame] Bundling Pygame documents)

hi,

I started a basic implementation of pygame.camera.Camera using the
videocapture module for windows.
http://rene.f0o.com/~rene/stuff/camera_vidcapture.py

Of course it's not complete, but allows people to use the same basic
camera API until we finish off the module on windows.

I've also started one using pyopencv... but haven't finished that yet.

from camera_vidcapture import Camera
from camera_vidcapture import list_cameras
pygame.camera.Camera = Camera
pygame.camera.list_cameras = list_cameras
del Camera
del list_cameras

cu,