Re: [pygame] PyGame enters official Debian archive

On Tue, 3 Jul 2001, Francis Irving wrote:

>So hurrah, PyGame enters Debian unstable!  Three cheers for Pete and everyone
>for writing such a good program that Debian like it, and three cheers to Ed for
>taking on the responsibility of maintaining it on Debian.

>Next step Debian testing...  Getting in there fairly soon (next month I
>think) would mean PyGame would make it into the next Debian stable, which
>would be cool.

This is really great news! This means I can start working on a Debian
package of our game when pygame arrives in testing. Should be simple as
the only dependency is pygame and we have no weird stuff such as
init-scripts or stuff like that.

Excellent work, Francis, Pete and Ed!