Re: [pygame] Clarification of mixer/channel/music_mixer objects...

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Gareth Noyce wrote:

>Quoting Gareth Noyce
>> In addition, does the mixer_music object only
>> support playback of a large streamed wav file?
>> No  other formats (Ogg/Mp3)?
>Ahhh, Jan spotted that this had already been

Yeah, I have no idea about anything when it comes to audio, so otherwise I
could've spared Gareth the trouble and answerd him directly. Well, I got
to review the feature list for PyGame once more... :)

      Real children don't go hoppity-skip unless they are on drugs.
           -- Susan Sto Helit, in Hogfather (Terry Pratchett)

pygame mailing list